Friday, March 5, 2010

So Lately....

I have not:
-Done my Wednesday Weigh Ins as promised
-Swam
-Run
-Really done much of anything except lay on the couch for the last 4 days

I have:
-Temporarily been chewed up and spit out by wedding planning
-Had a cold/sinus infection from hell
-Run my first fever that I can remember having in years
-Watched more movies this week than the whole rest of year
-Ridden my bike once this week
-Lost at least three pounds due to the fact I have no sense of taste. This is probably been the easiest way to diet I have ever found.

I will be returning to real life and regular posting soon. Assuming of course my head does not actually explode the next time I sneeze. It could be iffy.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

i had a sinus infection a few years ago that knocked me off my feet for quite some time. get well soon!

teacherwoman said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling good and consumed by wedding planning... hope you feel better soon! You'll be back at it in NO time! Have a great weekend!

Karen said...

Here's hoping your head doesn't explode! Feel better soon :)

Kat said...

NO exploding heads! That's never a good thing!

I've been in a funk for about a week, too. I feel your pain!

Hope you get back to feelin' good soon...

Aimee said...

Sorry you're sick. I had bronchitis for 3 weeks and it completely sucked! I hope you feel better soon!

Andy said...

I have issues with sinus infections as well. A few years ago I got a really bad one where you had to get the shot in the butt and pain meds, and the doctor said since it got that bad, that I will be susceptible to having them again... fun times. Glad to hear from you again! Get well soon!

Wes said...

Ack! Hope you are starting to feel better!

Charisa said...

Hope you are feeling better pronto!